CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Welcome!

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog. Before anything else, thank you very much for visiting my blog and caring enough to read what I have to say. I am not a good writer but I do love to write. I love to document my thoughts and experiences through words. I don't have big words but I do feel like I have experiences that are worth writing down. So I try to capture these experiences to the best I can. I used to keep personal journals in High School, but lost the time and interest in it somewhere along the way. I am now 29 and like many other things in my life that I am rediscovering and exploring, I am also finding my way back to writing.

So thank you again for your most precious time, and please leave your comments should you have any thoughts on my posts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations, storybook mommy! looking forward to reading your posts. :-) - giselle

storybookmommy said...

Hey hey hey! Thanks for dropping by. I'll see you soon!=)